Thursday, November 09, 2006

And So It Begins......

It has taken me a long time to get here but I finally have arrived ! To most of you I am a collection of memories; who was where with who and all of the usual rhetoric. Maybe you needed some information on people, places and establishments in the year I have been gone but am sure all of you are doing just fine these days.

I had forgotten all about doing this Blog thing and seems as though everyone has something to say these days but as you all know, that Royal Standard Typewriter just didn't know how to Blog. My archives will be scanned shortly and you can take a walk down memory lane with me as I revisit the Philadelphia Entertainment Scene from the 1930's to 2005. I know many of you will have comments and be sure to leave them for me. I will be talking about many things and hopefully you all will take the nostalgic trip with me.

See you all soon and remember I am watching you!

1 comment:

europa said...

Eerst Europa Doelstellingen: De Ci2i Verzekering (Ci2i) zal het nummer een gebrandmerkte pan Europese commoditized online verzekeringsmakelaar door 2010 zijn.

Powered By Blogger

Subscribe