Friday, November 10, 2006

Sam just hanging around in his apartment on Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia. All this blogging and what it is called; Cyberspace? Sam was always amazed at what could be done online. A little stubborn (gross exaggeration), Sam did things his way and in his time. For those of you who have wondered about his last days, he was working right up until the end as clients always came first and he was a true professional and a trooper. Never forget the Sam Bushman Mantra:

"For Immediate Release, Cash Flow and Tearsheets"
What more can a person want from life!

Just remember, I am never far away and you can just log onto my blog and see me and leave me comments. The fun has only just begun. You will never know what to expect but you can be sure it will bring back the memories.


This Just In:
I have heard there may be some celebrities from the past visiting my blog as early as this weekend. No details yet so come back to check to see who might show up.







No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Subscribe