Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Namesake!

I keep apologizing for my hiatus for one reason or another but please be kind and forgive me. This wonderful animal has my namesake, Sam but my full name is Samuil Shashenka. I am a Russian Siberian cat and quite the companion. Never heard of a Siberian cat, the waiting is over and you can learn more about me here www.russiansiberian.com

I am a handsome chap at that, and living a great life. I have heard I was named after this incredible person, Sam Bushman and hope I can live up to his standards. From what I understand I am not doing such a bad job and hopefully can keep up these high standards. I do love to lounge on a piece of equipment, a Royal Standard Typewriter that I also understand my namesake used for many a task. For some reason it is comforting to sit on the Royal and find many peaceful moments.

Look for some interesting news coming up. I cannot promise I will be diligent in my musings but again, it is not quantity, but quality which is the important mix in the scheme of things!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Subscribe